Hong Kong FinTech Week will be live on 2-6 November 2020! Hear from some of the biggest names in finance and technology across three days of main conference packed with 100+ hours of world class content from 350+ speakers joining globally:
- Ray Dalio, Founder, Co-Chairman & Co-Chief Investment Officer, Bridgewater Associates
- Martin Lau, Executive Director & President, Tencent
- Neil Shen, Steward of Sequoia Capital; Founding & Managing Partner of Sequoia Capital China
- Jessica Tan, Group co-CEO, PING AN Group
- Ray Kurzweil, World Leading Inventor & Futurist
- Jim Rogers, Investment Expert & Author
- Charles Li, CEO, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX)
- Yuri Milner, Founder, DST GLOBAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- Noel Quinn, Group Chief Executive, HSBC
- Bill Winters, Group Chief Executive, Standard Chartered Bank
- Anne Richards, CEO, Fidelity International
- Adena Friedman, President & CEO, Nasdaq
- Dr. Kai Fu Lee, Chairman & CEO, Sinovation Ventures (创新工场) Ventures
- Henry Ma, Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer, 微众银行 WeBank
- Calvin Choi, Chairman & CEO, AMTD Group
- Lori Beer, Global CIO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Register now: fintechweek.hk/tickets
In its fifth edition, Hong Kong FinTech Week will feature multi-track conferences with prominent speakers, the Global Fast Track Programme, networking opportunities and exciting insights into the latest FinTech trends in the industry.
9up.io is proudly supporting the Hong Kong FinTech Week 2020. Register now with discount code 9UPIO10 to enjoy 10% off on https://www.fintechweek.hk/tickets !
Top Five Reasons To Attend Hong Kong FinTech Week
Working over the last eight months with FinTech leaders and experts, together with global software engineers, computer graphic designers, digital artists, event and media professionals, Hong Kong FinTech Week (HKFW) will attract over 25,000 attendees from over 70 economies and present you the most awaited industry event with exceptional virtual content and business networking experience.
1. Hear from some of the greatest minds on the planet
You will hear from some of the most influential global leaders who rarely appear on Asia’s conferences as listed above.
2. Dive into 100+ hours of content with 180+ sessions and 50+ workshops
- Virtual Banks and New Generation of Online Insurers
- Regtech, Insurtech, WealthTech Companies
- Evolution of Central Banks Digital Currencies and Trade Finance Innovations
- Digital Assets and Blockchain Applications in Capital Markets
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data and their Latest Applications in Finance
- Innovations in Payments Technology and Remittances
- Open Banking and Open APIs
- Investments in FinTech Startups and Corporate VCs Funding Trends
- Mainland China’s TechFin giants and unicorns
- FinTech development in the Greater Bay Area
3. Explore and watch demos of 175+ FinTech Startups among the 500+ Exhibitors
Connect with over 500 prominent exhibitors globally and learn about their cutting edge technology products and solutions across the financial services industry. Major sponsors include the Strategic Partner AMTD Group and Diamond sponsors Citi, Confirmation by Thomson Reuters and OSL, as well as many global innovators.
You will also meet the 170+ most innovative and fast growing FinTech startups across the world and 7 finalists of the FinTechHK Global Competition and witness the final pitches and the birth of the winners!
4. Unparalleled Online Event Experience – not just another webinar event
One important feature of the virtual Hong Kong Fintech Week 2020 is its more superior user experience. Trying to find the right business contacts among 25,000+ attendees can be a seemingly impossible feat! But an AI powered digital platform solves this problem by bringing the virtual content and business networking experience to an unprecedented level across multiple devices from the comfort of your home or office.
5. Network with 25,000 attendees globally and enjoy our lifestyle events!
While there is nothing that can compare with face to face meetings, the HKFW organizer will offer some very efficient virtual networking channels to meet like-minded attendees from across the globe and achieve your business goals with our AI-powered matchmaking event app. Drop a message and you will be able to make meaningful connections with thousands of potential buyers, clients, investors, startups and regulators!
Don’t miss this chance to keep up with the latest FinTech trends from all the global leaders and be a part of the global FinTech community. The fully virtual event will be held from November 2 to 6 in Hong Kong. For a full overview of the programme and speakers, visit www.fintechweek.hk.
Many corporates are registering 100+ employees to participate in the event. If you would like to apply for a group discount, please request for corporate rate ticket.
Hong Kong FinTech Week is Presented by